I have had some time on my hands lately. It's a season, I know, but it has forced me to sit still and be quiet. However, I am not always the best at just sitting so I decided that since I do not have a television, I would see what Hulu Plus could offer me.
It is really a very funny show.
So, without further ado, here are my thoughts:
1. Ally's lips drive me crazy. She looks like a sucker fish. I know this is part of her character, but seriously. Rein them in, sister.
2. The unisex bathroom is both awesome and disturbing. But I happen to love it for this show because so much of the good stuff happens in there. How would you feel about it? I am thinking that my bathroom phobia would grow exponentially.
3. WHAT IS WITH THE SHOES? Really? Did we actually wear those chunky loafer shoes with the ginormous heels? Was that the best we could do? Apparently it was. I am so sorry, fashion world.
4. The Biscuit is phenomenal. From his automatic toilet bowl flusher to his nose whistle to his isometrics in the bathroom stall, he could be my favorite character. He has such a good heart and knows how to make one killer closing argument.
5. I want to find a place where I can go and listen to live music every night and everyone there finds it perfectly acceptable to dance. C'mon Denver, let's do this.
6. Ally's love life could use my Aunt Marge.
7. Ally's skirts are completely ridiculous. They are barely wider than a belt. How did she sit down or bend over? I haven't quite figured out the logistics on that one.
8. Elaine's inventions are ingenious. My favorite is the face bra but the CD of man sounds is a close second.
9. The Biscuit and Allys' therapist is superb! I love that she asks them to pick a theme song for their lives.We all need theme songs, don't you think? I am pretty sure mine would be "All the Single Ladies" or "I Will Survive." Either one.
10. Billy is a big wimpy weeny. I do not understand what all the fuss is about. Man up and stop being so dramatic!
Oh, there are so many more things I could write about, but I will stop there. So, have you watched the show? Did you love it or hate it? Or do you only wish that I would find a new hobby? Either way, I am all ears.
And Happy Friday.