Friday, March 9, 2012

Totally Epic at the Hi-Dive

Hey there, people that I love.

It's Friday! It's sunny outside! I found fresh raspberries on sale! Spring is in the air and I have on one of my fave pairs of high heels!

Life is good.

However, none of that has anything to do with what I am about to say. As I have mentioned before, I do not get paid for this, even though I should since I am flesh and blood and awesome. But next week Treehouse Sanctum (featuring Danya Lynn and Sam Rymer) is playing at the Hi-Dive! And you should totally come.

TOTALLY. COME.

I'll be there. They will be there. What more do you need?

And to make it even better, my as-close-as-you-can-get-to-a-brother Jon Boland is headlining the show and releasing his new album!



It will be musically epic. I mean, how could you not want to hear from two guys who used to play little league football together in Oklahoma? And how could you not want to hear from the same two guys who played high school football together in Colorado? They may even wear their jerseys for you. 

But let's hope not.

Here is the latest blurb from these talented musicians:
"It has been a long time coming, but on Thursday,  March 15th, at 8:00pm, good friend Jon Boland will be hosting his debut solo album (Lightning In The Wires) release show at the Hi-Dive. We are honored to be one of the opening acts and would think it rad if you decide to come (come early). Our March personal goal is to have this place absolutely packed to the point where people are standing on the sidewalk, clamoring to get in, just to be a part of this scene. So tell everyone you've ever friend requested, tweeted, 2 AM texted, stalked, lied to, offended, dumped, pined for, or walked by on the side walk about this wild event. We want to heal your awkward relationships with good music."

Wow. How can you turn that down?

Exactly.

Here are the details:
When: March 15
Where: Hi-Dive
Time: Doors open at 8:00; show begins at 8:30.

I hear that tickets sell out soon so get yours today to guarantee your chance to hear some sweet tunes from some of my favorite people. I look forward to seeing you and all of your friends on Thursday! And because of my amazing PR skills, you can also sign my petition that I get 10% of all proceeds. It just seems fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment