Friday, March 21, 2014

The Nun Can Sing

I know I have been MIA lately. I am sorry. I have lame excuses like "I am buried at work" and "I am moving houses" and "I love napping."

As I can imagine, I am sure all four of my readers have missed my semi-coherent ramblings, the occasional recipe and the latest blind date escapade. I promise to do better although I am not about to turn down a body double to do my more menial tasks like paying bills and exercising.

Anyone? Bueller?

In the meantime, I leave you with this. This nun makes me happy down to my toes. And I love the expression of the judges. It is worth the watch. I promise






Happy Spring!

Happy Birthday (if it is your birthday)!

And Happy Friday!

9 comments:

  1. Are you still alive? I love your blog and am going through withdrawals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I am still alive, just buried under a mountain of work and moving boxes. Thanks for the love, I'll be back soon!! :)

      Delete
  2. AnonymousMay 15, 2014

    Wow, it's been a long time since you had a post!!

    The WP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello? Anybody home? Hello???

    The WP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait!! Did I just hear you say that you might get back to blogging?? Sign me up!
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really nice post. This post has really impress me through its quality writing. In this article i watch some new writing style which is really nice. So thanks for sharing such a awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do acknowledge as valid with every one of the thoughts you have presented for your post. They are truly persuading and will work. In any case, the posts are exceptionally concise for beginners. May just you please stretch them a bit from ensuing time? A debt of gratitude is in order for the post.

    ReplyDelete