Monday, March 26, 2012

Leaving On A Jet Plane Courtesy of Delta

Hello friends.

Here I am, sitting at DIA, thinking about all the things I forgot and wondering how soon is too soon to take an Ambien. However, I do have a layover in Minnesota and I would really hate to be that girl they can't wake up and has drooled on the airplane window. That is not something I want to leave the next passenger nor do I want to end up on the news.

If you are headed to the airport today, please take note that it is ridiculously crowded. Apparently everyone thought it would be fun to hop on a plane today. You can't blame them, there is something incredibly exciting about traveling.

So hopefully this will be the first of many posts about this adventure. I promised Noah I would bring him a baby camel so there is at least a story or two there. Enjoy your Monday and pray that no drooling is involved in the next 24 hours.

You guys rock.

2 comments:

  1. I will live through you on your long air travel, airline food and endless movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fly safe , Seester! Wave at me over Ohio!!

    Love,
    The Seester

    ReplyDelete