My brain feels like a big bowl of oatmeal today. The old fashioned kind, not the swanky instant kind. I am completely void of all swank today. So a list is definitely in order. It's the only way anything will make sense.
1. My hair is very poofy for some reason. VERY. I look like I invested in Aqua Net or something.
2. I got my new passport in the mail. I have a love/hate relationship with it already. I love it because it gives me freedom to explore new places and return to some of my favorites. I hate it because I have to memorize a new number and I don't have all the cool stamps I used to. Plus, my face looks orange. I have never been orange a day in my life. I am usually fairly pasty.
3. I went to the D Bar with my good friend Sara on Friday.
Exhibit A: Cake and shake
Exhibit B: Salted caramel boat of chocolate goodness and some other yummy things.
4. I did at least 50 lunges, along with 30 dead lifts and 25 split squats on Saturday and I can barely move anything below my waist. My quads scream at me anytime I think about moving. And heaven forbid I drop anything. I am thinking it will just have to stay there and I'll come back on Wednesday when my muscles don't feel like slabs of marble.
5. I am wearing a blazer today. I love blazers. They solve most fashion problems. Don't you agree? Maybe not? I don't know.
6. Is it March yet? It should be.
7. My dad's hearing is one week from today. I know so many of you are praying. You rock. And thank you.
8. I did not get out of my pajamas yesterday. Total bliss.
And...that's all I've got. I hope your Monday brain is more of the instant kind of oatmeal.