Monday, February 6, 2012

Digging Out

So, pretend I posted this on Saturday.

I am trying to post a picture each day for the month of February but for some reason BlogPress would not connect to my mom's server which would not connect to the large satellites circling the earth which would not connect to the Millennium Falcon. Signals were getting crossed, chaos was reigning across the universe, and the Force was weakening. Or something like that.

Anyway, this post is for my aunt Dedra who lives in the great state of West Virginia and had heard about the Blizzard of the Century. For the record, yes, it really did snow. A lot.

Exhibit A: My car.




Also for the record (I am not sure which "record" this is), I just now moved it today. As in Monday.

And now, here is a guest photo from my fabulous friend Mandy. She makes a mean peanut butter pie and has unbelievably cute children:



Even little people are having to dig their way out of this one.




1 comment:

  1. Yes, the little people did have to dig their way out. And we got COVERED in snow.

    Did you know my car is taller than I am? By A LOT?

    I miss the garage.

    Love,

    The Seester

    ReplyDelete