Tuesday, February 7, 2012

MOH: Vegas Style

This is my friend Lizz.





She is funny and spontaneous and fantastic.

And she is also getting married. In her hometown of Las Vegas. And I am her Maid of Honor.

You guys, this takes the MOH duties to a whole other level. I mean, we are talking exponential. I feel like I need to wear something sparkly just to write about it. I should even buy stock in a Bedazzler.

Actually, what I should do is just hire myself out as a MOH. I promise you, I can arrange flowers and wrangle groomsmen with the best of them.

As we all know, being a MOH is serious business. You have to be tough. You have to be flexible. You have to find a way to pull off a wedding in 10 days. You know, just in case your darling little sister decides to do something like that. Thankfully, Lizz's wedding isn't until June 1 so we have a few more days to plan.

However, I have a fabulous team of bridesmaids to pull this whole event together. It takes a posse to marry off our sweet Lizzy. And in return, Lizz has promised us that we do not have to wear rhinestone jumpsuits to her wedding. I admit, I am a bit disappointed in this.

So, if you have any pointers on how to help pull off a wedding in a Vegas, please let me know. Just keep it PG and legal.

Thank you very much.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see y'all pull off a rhinestone jumpsuit, not gonna lie! :)

    ReplyDelete