Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Headlining at the Walnut Room

Like I have said, I am Treehouse Sanctum's one and only publicist and I spread the word of their musical talents out of the goodness of my heart...and in the hopes that I will one day be mentioned in a song or have my face grace the cover of their next album.

Plus, I am banking on a monetary reward sometime in my future.

So, it is my greatest joy to announce their next concert!

For those of you who have wanted to hear Sam and Danya sing and strum, tomorrow is your chance! They are headlining at the Walnut Room.  And I don't know about you, but that just sounds cool.



Here are the details:

Who: Treehouse Sanctum
When: Thursday, August 2
Where: Walnut Room
Cost: $5.00
Time: 10:00 pm.

Now, I know it will be hard to be out that late on a work night, but it is SUMMER, people! And before we know it, Sam and Danya won't be able to play this late at night because they will be getting their respective children off to school.

It is bound to be a rockin' good time. And they are headlining, which, you know, is a BIG DEAL. So come on out and show them some love. I will bring you a cup of coffee to keep you awake.

And besides, most of the Olympic coverage will be over by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment