It is Monday.
My brain is foggy.
I do not have nearly enough coffee.
I vacuumed before I left for work.
My oatmeal exploded in the microwave.
I forgot to pack a lunch.
So, a list is in order. Big time.
1. My sister spent three days in her own private room of the hospital this weekend. She suffers from chronic migraines so her neurologist recommended a wonderful cocktail of medicine to help "reset her brain chemistry." She has had 72 hours to just relax, chat, and rest her little noggin. I am thinking a three-day hospital vacation sounds pretty darn good.
She is such a trooper.
2. I am really, really relieved that the Olympics are over. Now I can actually go to bed like a normal person. Although I will miss my evening dinner dates with Bob Costas.
3. I walked into work this morning and my colleague, Nadine, gave me this:
Who knew that all I needed to do was add water? Brilliant!
4. Thank you for all the love about my bangs. I love how you get me...and my hair.
5. Is it too soon for Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies? I didn't think so.
Thank you and good night.