I refuse to be intimidated, especially from some junior varsity storm that isn't even strong enough to be a hurricane. Unless of course our cruise is cancelled because of gigantic rogue waves, which may be a very real possibility.
As of this morning, the cruise line had not changed our itinerary but the projections are not looking good.
I realize we are smack dab in the middle of hurricane season and planning a cruise for this time of year is a bit risky. It would be like buying a mobile home in Oklahoma in May. However, we did purchase insurance, which we hopefully won't have to use.
For now, I am holding out hope that Operation Umbrella Drink is still a go. Tara and I have worked too hard on our tans (well, maybe not me) for this to be cancelled. Heck, I even bought a new swim suit for this trip so the pain and torture of trying that sucker on better not go to waste.
I have even given up some desserts over the past few weeks. I know, right?
I will keep you all posted on this current weather crisis. Let's all hope that Isaac wimps out.