Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Speed Bump

We have hit a speed bump of sorts.

The long-awaited paperwork needed for my dad's transfer finally arrived. However, it did not contain all the information they needed for the transfer to be approved. So, once again, we must petition the judge to clarify his remarks and pray that he gives the green light again for the transfer.

(Apparently there is a chance that he will decide not to give the green light. I didn't realize justice could change its mind.)

This clarification could happen tomorrow or it could happen in November.

So the waiting continues...

And the praying does not cease.

"In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice;
in the morning I lay my requests before you
and wait expectantly." (Psalm 5:3)

9 comments:

  1. Sarah, I'm so sorry to hear about this setback. You've already waited a long time and I'm sure each day seems much longer than a day. I'll keep praying for a quick resolution.

    The Wild Plum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, WP. We all appreciate your prayers. :) You are awesome.

      Delete
  2. God of mercy and justice, hear our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry, friend. I will continue to pray!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so frustrating! Praying - and looking forward to the Post about him coming home!!

    Mandy <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, heavens. I can't take this nonsense anymore.

    ReplyDelete