Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - #7

I am very thankful for chocolate. VERY. THANKFUL.

Need I even explain this one?

How can one little bean bring so much joy and happiness to millions and millions of people? If it were a man I would marry it.

Just the mere thought of chocolatey goodness makes me want to strap on my apron and make this:

















Or some of these...
















Or a half a pan of these...
















or these...

















Honestly, at this point, I would be more than content to just stick my head in a bag of these:
















I think this is why I love Latin America so much. How can you not love a culture that brought you a cure for headaches, heartaches, and I-am-an-emotional-wreck-aches?

Exactly.

Muchas gracias.

2 comments:

  1. Thankful for chocolate, wishing my computer screen was scratch and sniff today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reminding me how thankful I am for chocolate.

    ReplyDelete