That's right, I said it.
And currently on my Hulu/ghetto TV without cable line-up:
- Castle - That's for you, Kel!
- Modern Family - You were right Sara: so stinkin' funny!
- Lie to Me - Such a fascinating show.
- The Office - I am loving this season and I really don't want Michael to leave.
- Community - My college experience was pretty much the opposite of this.
- 30 Rock - Liz Lemon makes me feel less awkward...and that's saying something.
- Vampire Diaries - I am officially hooked. It's awesome. And they don't sparkle.
- Chuck - Duh.