Wednesday, June 2, 2010

One Scoop

It is no secret that I love food.

What? It is?

Well, let me tell you once and for all: I LOVE ME SOME FOOD!

I am not so much a salty person as I am a fan of sweets. And when you combine this intense love and devotion with an Oklahoma family who knows how to make a mean batch of homemade ice cream, well then stick a fork in me because I AM DONE.

So, in an extreme effort of self-control and discipline, I only ate one bowl of ice cream last night. That's right, one. Aren' t you proud of me? I am sure my fellow teammates for the STUPID INTERNATIONAL FITNESS CHALLENGE OF DEATH will be proud of me too.

Of course, I did have a brownie under that ice cream and homemade hot fudge lathered on top, but who's counting, right?

And on that note, I'm off to get on my treadmill. My ridiculous, idiotic treadmill.

Oh, but it was worth every single bite.

2 comments: