Monday, June 7, 2010

Catch Up

Good morning, peeps!

This week is all about catch up for me. I feel like I have left you hanging on a variety of stories and what-nots, so I am vowing to remedy the situation. Apparently, the world wide web remembers everything I post so I would hate to tarnish my good reputation among all four of you and leave you wondering about the mundane happenings in my life.  So stay tuned, folks.

Also, because I traveled last week and it is approximately 147 degrees in my kitchen, I have not baked or cooked in a few days. I could have posted a picture of my leftover spaghetti I ate on Friday, but who wants to see that? And besides, if I were to be perfectly honest, we all know that Freddie's is right around the corner from my house and they may or may not know me by name at this point.

However, blueberries are on my mind so I promise I will have a new recipe up this week.

And on a lighter note, my wonderful, weird, brilliant cousin took this picture of us.



She's a doctor, by the way.

Apparently the zoom was a bit too zoomed. But I love it. And yes, those are freckles. All over.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. LOL - love the pic! Loved seeing you and your sweet momma - missed the rest of the fam, but hoping to see all of you on the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great pic! Windows of the soul and all that say that you both have joyful souls. I just purchased a big container of blueberries . . . so I'm ready for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 13, 2010

    Don't feel bad about them knowing you at Freddie's - the people at Baskin Robbins know Brandon :)

    Mandy <><

    ReplyDelete