Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Like she said, it IS my second birthday!

Thanks to an amazing friend who knows me oh-so well, I have the privilege of announcing some very exciting news:

Today is NATIONAL PEANUT BUTTER LOVERS' DAY!!!

Oh. My. Gosh.

It is totally my second birthday.

But please, no gifts.

All I need is the Super Chunk. And the chunkier the better.

So peanut butter lovers, let's unite! Go out and spread some on a piece of toast, plop it on a banana, smear it on your waffles or do what I do: eat it out of the jar with a ginormous spoon.

And if you're really feeling crazy, put it on a graham cracker with chocolate chips on top.

That is what I call "A little bit of heaven in your mouth."

Today is definitely a good day.

So what kind of PB fan are you? 

Crunchy or creamy? Organic? Natural? Jiff? Skippy? Peter Pan?

Let's hear it!

Posted during my lunch break...I promise. :)

7 comments:

  1. I AM SO WITH YOU ON THIS ONE, SARAH!! I am absolutely certain we will find peanut butter available in unlimited quantities in heaven, and ready to match up as we choose with chocolate, honey, graham crackers, chocolate, Ritz crackers, popcorn, ice cream, and maybe even some chocolate. It is God's perfect fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love PB on waffles! YUM. I had PBJ for lunch today - still one of my favorite things to eat for lunch!!!

    I love extreme PB - either super super crunchy or super super creamy. Mmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent comment, Polly: it IS God's perfect fruit. And yes Sara, you can't beat a PB&J for lunch!! Go team peanut butter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a chunky girl, myself. Wait, that didn't come out quite right...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did somebody say Peanut Butter?
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes to peanut butter. Yes. All kinds. Yes. Please. Now. Thank you. Amen.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh you all make me laugh! I love it!

    ReplyDelete