I am making a list today. Apparently I need some organization in my life.
1. I am thrilled to announce that my Aunt Marge commented on my blog (or "blob" as she likes to call it). Everyone should meet my Aunt Marge. Your world and your dating life would never be the same. She is the best.
2. Thank you to all who signed up for the Camper Card-A-Thon. You guys rock! I am waiting for the list of names from my dad and then I'll email you all the details. If you would still like to sign up, please email anytime.
3. I think it would be a really great idea to put a couch in my office. It would boost office morale and I am sure productivity would sky rocket.
4. You guys, I am almost 32. I don't even know what to think about that.
5. I read all three books in the Hunger Games trilogy recently and I LOVED them. Have you read them? Did you love them as well? Did you find them disturbing yet heart warming at the same time? Are you excited for the movie? Do you wish you could shoot a bow and arrow? These are things that are plaguing my mind right now.
6. I miss my dad a whole heck of a lot.
7. I recently bought my favorite pair of jeans on Ebay for $50.00 less than what I would have paid in the store. I love a good bargain! They are being shipped all the way from Canada. I am really hoping a Mountie shows up at my door. That would be so awesome.
8. Many of you have asked about my blind date last week. I did not go to his birthday party but I did get an email from him yesterday. I have to say that the prospects of him and I being great friends are really good! Or, in other words, no, we will not be dating.
9. It is snowing and very cold outside. All I want to do is lay down and read a book. Yet another reason why I should have a couch in my office.
10. I am not sure what to say here. Any thougths?