Friday, August 19, 2011

What I Found on My Phone

It's Friday!

And I am almost over jet lag!

And I found these pictures on my phone!

And I like to use exclamation points!

They make me smile a lot. That and the fact that it is Friday and I plan on making double fudge brownies later tonight.

Instagram makes the world a better place, don't you think?



This is Katie and I on the bus on our way to Donegal. I miss Donegal. I do not miss that bus.



Chocolate chip cookie dough. I want to marry it.


My Daddio teaching Noah how to bowl. It must of worked because Noah had a higher score than I did. He's totally gifted.


This could be my favorite picture of Carr and Claire. It captures them. Perfectly.



This is Five Points in downtown Denver. Treehouse Sanctum performed at a club near here and totally rocked it.




Lizzy and I in Boulder. We were getting our granola on.


There's a lot being said here. And a lot not being said. I love everything about it.



Happy Weekend, my friends!


1 comment: