Thursday, August 12, 2010

That Purple Dress

I have received thousands of emails asking me about the purple dress I wore to my friend Jenn's wedding.

Okay, wait. Let me rephrase that.

I have received one email and an inquiry from someone at the wedding about the purple dress I wore to my friend Jenn's wedding.

And because I love it so much and felt absolutely fabulous in it, I feel it is my feminine obligation to share the details with you:
  1. First of all, I bought the dress online and it is totally true to size. I ordered a size #$% and it fit perfectly!
  2. And guess where it came from?  JCPenney! Can you flippin' believe it? I still can't.
  3. It comes in two colors: grape purple and cobalt blue. I heart them both.
  4. It is on SALE! RIGHT NOW!
  5. It is the perfect dress for any occasion: weddings, dinner dates, special occasions, salsa dancing, baking cookies. Okay, minus that last one unless you wear an apron.
  6. It does not wrinkle. Did you get that? NO WRINKLING. And I know this because I threw it in a bag on my way to the wedding and pulled it out two hours later and it looked magnificent. And this means it will travel anywhere.
  7. It sucks you in and makes you look like you just lost 10 pounds. And that means you can eat dessert and not feel guilty.
  8. Heels are a must-have with this dress because they make your tushie look spectacular.
  9. I don't have a 9. but I just thought I would take this opportunity again to tell you how much I love this dress and I would totally love it if all of you (minus the men) had one too!
  10. Just let me know when you wear it so we don't look like bridesmaids.

I tried to copy the picture and post it on this blog but it would not allow me to do it. Stinking copyright. So, HERE IS THE LINK!

Happy shopping, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. ooooo, you should add to your list that it is machine washable!!!!!!!!!! i love that in an outfit! :)

    you rocked that dress, as much as i love it, i'd be scared to be seen in it after you have :)

    ReplyDelete