1. I love my new table and chairs. LOVE THEM. You all are invited to dinner. I'll send you directions.
2. I accidentally ate half a loaf of chocolate chip zucchini bread tonight. I am not sure how that happened.
3. I just bought a new pair of Levi's jeans. I haven't owned Levi's since I was 11. A lot has changed in 19 years. Trust me on this.
4. I saw two bats tonight. Did you get that? TWO. BATS. I think I will wear a turtleneck from now on.
5. I still need help redecorating my home. I have hit a wall. No literally, I hit a wall trying to move furniture. But I am also at a loss as to what pictures I should frame. Between the 3,000 I took of the Middle East, the 4,820 I have of Noah, combined with my 40,201 cousins and a handful of pictures from Yogurtland, we're talking lots of options, folks. So, who would like to come sort through all of them with me?
6. I am peg-leg rolling my pajama pants to avoid another near-death experience. I am pretty sure the trend will catch on.
7. Speaking of trends, can someone please explain to me how to wear a pair of "jeggings?" You know, the jean/legging combo that would make me look like an ice cream cone? I am so confused. Wasn't 1984 a couple decades ago?
8. And speaking of 1984, that was the year that I had my tonsils taken out. I don't remember much from that procedure other than wanting lots of ice cream. Hmmm...maybe there is a correlation somewhere in here?
9. I have a strong desire to be in a musical right now.
10. I told someone today that I am closer to 40 than I am 20. Why did I have to say that? Why did that thought have to pop into my head? Where's the other half of that zucchini bread?
11. I still heart Chuck. Just in case you were wondering.
12. I realize that my chances of finding a cowboy in suburban Denver are slim to none. But thankfully I serve a God who is bigger than demography, geography, biology, psychology and bovine-ology.
13. I really love that so many of you comment on this blog. It makes my day. Truly.
14. The End.