Friday, January 20, 2012

Top Ten: What I Came Up With on a Friday

People. What is it about January that leaves you void of all kinds of cool blog material? Seriously, there must be a blogging vortex that leaves you speechless. I am thinking I will call this vortex "I just babysat a cat for 10 days and my social calendar is in desperate need of a boost."

But I did make a list for you. Lists just feel right on a Friday.

1. I am now back at my new place, void of cat hair and security alarms. And I kid you not, I could have sworn the cat was meowing "Sarah" as I left yesterday. It was scary. Or maybe I am scary. Whichever.

2. It took me 15 minutes to figure out how to turn on my oven last night. It is a fancy-schmancy oven that desperately needs an iPhone app. Thankfully I finally figured it out and the baking can officially commence!

3. I am addicted to the TV show Psych. My new place does not have a TV so I am watching past episodes on Hulu. Holy cow, that show if funny. And I kinda have a crush on Shawn. I am a sucker for a great sense of humor.

4. I got up at 5:45 this morning and ran. As in for exercise and not because I was frightened. I know, I am shocked as well. For some reason I just woke up rearing to go and my treadmill seemed like the best place to hang out. I would love for this to become a habit. My other habit of eating my very own pan of brownies every Thursday night is one I really need to break.

5. I am so ready for summer. Aren't you? Now that the holidays are over I just feel like winter should be as well. And I am drooling over these:



6. I am eating tuna for lunch, which is one of my goals for Year 32. Is one serving enough for the whole year? I am thinking so.


7. Another item to cross of the list is that I just got the approval to take a trip for work! Can you guess which country I am headed to next? If you get it right, I'll bake you a cupcake. For reals.


8. This is my favorite necklace. I wear it all the time and it makes me so happy.






9. My friend Lizz is getting married in Las Vegas this June and I am thinking it is going to be spectacular! Las Vegas just happens to be her hometown so the wedding party is headed out for a few days of celebration. And no, it will not be officiated by Elvis. It will be officiated by Donny Osmond.


10. Happy Friday, my friends! Enjoy the sunshine.







5 comments:

  1. I love lists. And no cat hair. You have a surprise tomorrow night. Where did you find those shoes? Can you come tell me how to style my new hair-do? Can I take a nap?

    That's all.

    Love you,
    - The Seester

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have hilarity oozing out your pores, my friend. You need a man who not only appreciates that but complements it with his own funny stuff.

    Cyprus? That's my guess. Question mark included. There's still time to join me on any of my trips. Paris in the springtime, perhaps? Madrid in the spring? Prague in the winter? You name it. You can come.

    No cat hair is good. Fancy oven is good. Vegas is fun--just a guess since I haven't been there in a very long time. Ummmm. Let's just say you weren't born the last time I was there. We won't talk about anything more specific than that. The sun was wonderful till it decided to rest in my eyes. It finally descended behind that mountain. Now I'll have about 10 minutes before I need to turn a light on. LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you for making it on that treadmill at 5:45 AM!! That is not an easy task. My guess for your next travel is Tunisia. Yay for Fridays, sunshine, and no cat hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know where you are going cause I asked someone who would knows so I guess it would not be fair to guess. ;) So instead of baking me a cupcake, can I go too? Sounds like a fabulous trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are those shoes from Anthro? They are super cute!! Glad you are back home and away from kitty hair :) So excited that you have some fun trips on the horizon! I won't cheat like the lady above me did, but my guess is....Egypt. :)

    ReplyDelete