But I did make a list for you. Lists just feel right on a Friday.
1. I am now back at my new place, void of cat hair and security alarms. And I kid you not, I could have sworn the cat was meowing "Sarah" as I left yesterday. It was scary. Or maybe I am scary. Whichever.
2. It took me 15 minutes to figure out how to turn on my oven last night. It is a fancy-schmancy oven that desperately needs an iPhone app. Thankfully I finally figured it out and the baking can officially commence!
3. I am addicted to the TV show Psych. My new place does not have a TV so I am watching past episodes on Hulu. Holy cow, that show if funny. And I kinda have a crush on Shawn. I am a sucker for a great sense of humor.
4. I got up at 5:45 this morning and ran. As in for exercise and not because I was frightened. I know, I am shocked as well. For some reason I just woke up rearing to go and my treadmill seemed like the best place to hang out. I would love for this to become a habit. My other habit of eating my very own pan of brownies every Thursday night is one I really need to break.
5. I am so ready for summer. Aren't you? Now that the holidays are over I just feel like winter should be as well. And I am drooling over these:
6. I am eating tuna for lunch, which is one of my goals for Year 32. Is one serving enough for the whole year? I am thinking so.
7. Another item to cross of the list is that I just got the approval to take a trip for work! Can you guess which country I am headed to next? If you get it right, I'll bake you a cupcake. For reals.
8. This is my favorite necklace. I wear it all the time and it makes me so happy.
9. My friend Lizz is getting married in Las Vegas this June and I am thinking it is going to be spectacular! Las Vegas just happens to be her hometown so the wedding party is headed out for a few days of celebration. And no, it will not be officiated by Elvis. It will be officiated by Donny Osmond.
10. Happy Friday, my friends! Enjoy the sunshine.