Here I am again sitting in the back row, with half of my brain engaged in the seminar and the other half scouring Pinterest for my next new recipe. I realize that you have a busy life and you often stop by here to take a small break from your routine, but I feel like I am failing you. Failing you because my only bit of news is to tell you that Santa Claus did not come back today. Apparently he just couldn't handle the party.
And that's it. That's all I've got.
However, I have decided to take this time to tie up a few loose ends for you. I am all about closure and your mental well-being.
1. The flag that I posted yesterday is from Kenya. Big kudos to those who already knew this. You are brilliant. And, in agreement with my friend Sara, it does look like a lady bug.
2. The next country to enjoy my bubbly personality is...Tunisia! Congrats to Cynthia who guessed correctly. A cupcake is headed your way!
So, "Where is Tunisia?" you may ask. Well let me tell you. It is in North Africa, snuggled between Libya and Algeria. Let me show you:
I am really looking forward to this trip! We have some amazing projects and people who live and work there, it should be fascinating. Now I just need to brush up on my French and Arabic, which means I actually need to learn some.
3. I have run five times in the last week. I don't even know who I am anymore.
4. I made these this past weekend:
They are deliciously delectable and perfect for Valentine's Day. Recipe to follow soon...as soon as this stimulating seminar is over.
5. The Human Highlighter is doing great. I am thinking he will be elected the mayor of Alamosa soon. Seriously, I would not be surprised. More on him to come soon as well...you know, as soon as this stimulating seminar is over.
And there you have it, you just experienced some closure.