Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dave Ramsey Would Be So Proud

IT IS OFFICIAL:

Drum roll, please.

I JUST PAID OFF MY CAR 13 MONTHS EARLY!!

Oh. My. Gosh. I don't even know what to do! Do I dance around? Sing a ditty? Go on a shopping spree?

Shoot fire. I wish I had a sparkler or something. I love sparklers.

Actually, now that my car is officially mine, I need four new tires and a maintenance check. But that's okay. Because now I am buying tires for MY car not Honda Financial Services. And that feels pretty darn terrific.

So to all of you out there who have had to deal with my homemade knick-knacks for Christmas and coupon clippings for dinners out, THANK YOU. I promise to come give you a ride in MY car sometime soon.

8 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! SOOOOOOOO proud of you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - Good for you, Sarah! I can only imagine how that feels! :S Someday maybe I'll join you in that happy place....

    Now that I think about it, I just now finished paying off the hospital bill for Luke. In case you were wondering - yeah, he's 2. So I guess he is mine now! :) Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you rock, little finance superstar! Dave Ramsey should put up a billboard with your story on it!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a major accomplishment!!!!! Good job!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should celebrate first thing after paying off the new tires and tune-up, by getting yourself something RED.
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks friends! You are all fabulous!

    And Kellie, I am so glad Luke is officially part of our family now. It was touch and go for a while, so glad he is paid off. :)

    And Nadine...I am thinking a 90th Anniversary Edition Kitchen Aid Mixer in Cherry Apple Red is in my near future. :)

    ReplyDelete