I have a serious case of blogger's block. I am sure you have noticed. So in honor of not being able to say anything intelligent, clever, witty or poignant, here is my list of the best TV shows. Ever.
In no particular order...
10. M*A*S*H. This show makes me think of late nights at my grandpa's house. He loves this show therefore I love this show. And there isn't a better theme song than this one.
9. 24. Oh Jack Bauer, I miss you so. I will never know how you could go all day and never have to use the bathroom nor will I ever know why you didn't carry a granola bar in your pocket. Somehow the world just seemed safer with you and CTU around.
8. Chuck. Obviously.
7. Duck Tales. When my brother and I were in elementary school, we would run home from the bus stop and my mom would be waiting with a bowl of popcorn. This show signified the end to a long day of coloring.
6. Seinfeld. I kind of wish I could dance like Elaine.
5. The Cosby Show. I kind of wish I could dance like Cliff.
4. The Office. This show makes me laugh more than any other. It is so incredibly awkward and ridiculous. And there is just something about Dwight's mustard-yellow shirts that keeps me coming back.
3. The Amazing Race. This is the only reality show I would ever do. The concept is brilliant and the frequent flyer miles would be out of this world.
2. McLeod's Daughters. This is an Australian show that aired in the U.S. for just a short while. My mom, sister and I would watch it every week. The only downer was that the last episode we saw had one of the main characters falling off of a cliff. I still don't know how the show ended. Darn it.
1. Friday Night Lights. I love this show for so many reasons: the football, small town America, Tim Riggins, the acting, the drama, Tim Riggins and Tim Riggins.
So, what are your favorites?