Friday, September 24, 2010

Weekend List O'Fun

Well hello there my friends! Thanks for the fabulous suggestions on what I should bake. Or if I should bake. Or if I should crawl under my desk for a nap. Sara's terrific idea of baking brownies pulled ahead at the last minute because I realized that I was out of every kind of baking ingredient other than a box mix of dark chocolate brownies. And who wants to run to the grocery store on a Thursday afternoon when you could be napping?

Exactly.

God bless Betty Crocker.

So, it's Friday, peeps! Can I hear a "hot diggity?"

Here is my list of things I would love to do this weekend. And I may or may not accomplish all or none of them. I'll just keep you in suspense until Monday.

1. Sleep in as late as humanly possible. And then take a nap.

2. Bake a new recipe that calls for equal amounts butter, sugar and chocolate.

3. Go out on a hot date.

4. Shop for new shoes.

5. Go salsa dancing.

6. Ride a horse.

7. Get a new stamp in my passport.

8. Paint my bathroom.

9. Hit a bucket of balls.

10. Watch OU football.

11. Eat kettle corn.

12. Swim in the ocean.

13. Hike a 14er.

Just kidding.

14. Go see a new movie.

15. See as many friends as possible.

16. Take another nap.

17. Run. Yeah, you heard me. Apparently working out has its benefits. Go figure.

18. Arrive to church on time.

19. Watch the the first episode of Chuck. Again.

20. Hang with my mama.

21. Suck the cheeks off of some cute baby, preferably one I know. Or not. Whatever.

22. Avoid all toe-related accidents or trauma.

23. Sing in the rain.

24. Wash all the bug guts off my car (another reason why I detest Kansas).

25. Eat some peanut butter.

That's a lot to do in 48 hours but I am feeling fairly optimistic! So what are your plans this weekend?

6 comments:

  1. With a few exceptions (hike a 14er and getting ALL the bug guts off your car...lets be honest, one minute spent in KS equals a lifetime of bug guts and that's just too many to ask to get off in just one car wash!!) I think you've got yourself a packed, productive and FUN weekend!

    Boomer Sooner. #8 in the Nation. Oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a full weekend. I vote for sleeping in and naps. I'm hoping to cross that off my list this weekend, too. Along with washing my car... cause, gross, ya know? And I haven't even been in KS!

    Think I'll go suck the cheeks off my baby right now!

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could help you out with #15, #19, #20, #21, #22 and #25. Let me know if you would like my help! I'd love to see you this weekend if you have time and your little roommate too (that was a spinoff of The Wizard of Oz, not trying to say that Claire is little, although she is short and skinny. :))But seriously, let me know when you girls have time to hang out with me and Rebekah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the "other" grandmaSeptember 24, 2010

    I have a great idea...how about you girls hang out and Rebekah and I hang out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did number one for you today! I say lets go hit a few and then you will feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Sarah has some cheeks that need to be sucked off : )

    ReplyDelete