Sunday, April 11, 2010

Two For The Price Of One

Now this is the way to start a week...

(Attention all men: this post is about shoes.)



Hello, my love.


Make no mistake, you have to strut when you wear these.


And there is nothing like a little peep toe to show off those tootsies.
Work it, ladies. Work it.

I can base my entire wardrobe around these shoes, they are just that powerful.


And just when I thought two shoes could not be any cuter...

Along come these two...

T-straps. Amazing, perfect T-straps.


Amazing, perfect, snakeskin, coral T-straps.


Amazing, perfect, snakesin, coral T-straps with buttons.


Oh, the outfits you can wear with these. The possibilities are endless. ENDLESS, I tell you!


And remember what I said about the tush? These will do the trick.


I love them both, equally. They're like my children.

And happy Monday to you. :)


5 comments:

  1. Carrie Bradshaw would be jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I went shopping yesterday; since I was in Nordstrom's Rack, I thought I should browse the shoes. There were quite a few times I thought, "Sarah would approve of these!" I even take you shopping with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Sheryl! I would love to go shopping with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete