Holy cow, I so loved your responses to yesterday's post! Some were amazingly sweet, some overwhelmingly special, some terribly funny and some that I completely understand and would like to adopt myself. Thanks for letting me know your thoughts. And I may have to ask for further explanations on some of them...let's grab some coffee, shall we?
Okay, so this post is all about the stuff you cannot live without. Since all of us would say we cannot live without our spouse or our dad, mom or most adorable nephew in the world, I am limiting this top ten to only that, stuff. Items. Things. Material possessions.
And here are mine...IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER.
10. Chapstick. I heart chapstick. Even if I don't need it, I love the way it feels.
9. A fierce pair of high heels. Right now it would be the red pair that you see on the side of this blog. They make me feel beautiful and fabulous.
8. Toothbrush. There is really no explanation for this one. No one wants fuzzy teeth.
7. Peanut butter. It is the perfect food. And it travels well. Trust me, I know this. And I have found that it promotes healthy international relations.
6. My passport. I cannot leave home without it...or at least the country. Seriously, they won't let you out of the country without it. Stinkin' security regulations.
5. My very old, very comfortable, very worn-out leopard-print slippers. If I could wear them to work, I would. But unfortunately that would not look very professional nor would it set a good example. Darn it.
4. Diet Coke. I have one every afternoon at approximately 2:37. It helps me get through the day and I guarantee it enhances my job performance. I actually look forward to it everyday. Is that bad?
3. My Bible. And I am not just saying this because I love Jesus. It is true. I cannot imagine my life without it. I should actually read it more than I do...perhaps this will motivate me.
2. Purified water. Not only do I need water to survive, but I have become a water snob and therefore only like to drink purified water. Give me Deep Rock, Brita, Evian or even Aquafina, but I just simply cannot live on city water alone. I just can't. So there.
1. Tie: Soap and my pillow. I really like being clean. And I think everyone else should really like being clean too. And how in the world am I suppose to enjoy all the other items if I don't sleep properly! And since this is my list, I decided that I could have a tie. Besides, you don't want to know me without my pillow.
It is so stinking hard to limit it to 10! Apparently I am a bit high-maintenance when it comes to stuff. So please let me know what you can't live without so I feel better about being a water snob.
And I hope your day is spectacular!