Friday, January 10, 2014

The New Year Work-Out Groove

Well you guys have done it again. You made me feel adored and celebrated on my birthday, all 34 years of me. You're super great, yes you are. Thank you.

Just so you know, I plan on celebrating all month, it's just how I like to do things. I have the rodeo this weekend, a fabulous little getaway next week, my dad's visit the weekend after and of course, the end-of-your-birthday-month cake.

Don't you guys do that? Have another cake at the end of your birthday month?

You should. It is exactly what you need. Unless your birthday falls at the end of the month and then having two cakes would just be ridiculous.

Speaking of cakes, I have found some horrible awesome new work-outs. I absolutely love/hate them which means they are doing exactly what I want them to do: Kill me then put me back together with less cushioning.

Actually, they are pretty great. Don't let my whining scare you. They only take 10 minutes to do. I do 30 minutes of hard cardio and then one of these every day (with a day off each week). I am not saying that I have dropped a size or anything, especially when there is cake involved, but I will say that I feel great. Like, I can now lift things over my head and run around the block without getting winded, great.

And, they only take 10 MINUTES. That's not even 1/4 of a Netflix show. And since I can power through a Netflix series like a day after Christmas sale at Target, I should be able to live through 10 minutes of muscle confusion and heart palpitations.

In a very weird, sick way, I think I am addicted to them.

(I KNOW!)

(Help me.)

So, this is for your lower half:


http://www.fitsugar.com/10-Minute-Cardio-Legs-Butt-Workout-Video-30228753

 




And for your amazing upper half, give this a try:


http://www.fitsugar.com/10-Minute-Arm-Workout-Women-30467947


If you try them out, let me know what you think.

That is, if you can lift your arms to type it out to me.

Oh, I kid.

Sort of.

 

2 comments:

  1. Is this from a certain series or workout DVD? Where did you hear about this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually found them on Pinterest. They are from the PopSugar website. You can click on either image above and it will take you to there. There are a lot of free workout videos!

      Delete