Monday, October 14, 2013

Three More Songs!

I am knee-deep in orientation training at work so a profound, lengthy blog post from me is not in my immediate future (unless you want to come and teach a course or two on fundraising and then I would have ample time to talk about brownies and nail polish and what have you).

HOWEVER...

I just had to share this with you!  Treehouse Sanctum (the band belonging to my older brother and his amazing singing partner Danya, plus a few other crazy cool musicians) is only 3 songs away from completing their album. 3 WHOLE SONGS.

But, like any garage treehouse band, they need a little help from their friends.

So, they have put together a kick starter campaign to help them raise the last little bit to finish their debut album, an album that I am sure will go gold or platinum or some sort of precious metal.

Being the amazing, adoring, accommodating sister that I am, I wanted to let you see it! It's a pretty funny video, I totally giggled a few times.

And, of course, if you want to contribute, you totally can.

Otherwise, I may have to give up my inheritance for this to happen.

For the sake of my own future, feel free to join in.




GO HERE TO LEARN MORE!!

You guys rock my socks completely off.

No comments:

Post a Comment