Behold: A list. My mind just works better in list-mode. Bullet points and numbers bring peace to my soul.
1. We haven't discussed the series finale of Friday Night Lights but GOOD GRAVY was it awesome! I loved how they didn't show the final catch of the game but you knew they won because they were wearing their championship rings in the next scene. I love how Coach Taylor ran through the Santa-crazed mall to tell Tami that he will move to Philadelphia so she can have the job of her dreams. I loved that Matt proposed to Julie (who sometimes drives me crazy) in front of the Alamo Freeze. And I just about DIED when Tim Riggins said that he hoped his and Tyra's dreams would one day run into each other. DIED, I tell you. Oh sigh. I love Tim Riggins.
2. I have yet to make the black bean brownies. To be honest, I am kind of afraid. I mean, seriously. Black beans in brownies?? But that's the recipe...dump a whole can of black beans into a brownie mix and PRESTO! Magic beany brownies. Have you ever heard of these? Have you ever eaten them? Would you eat them again? It boggles the mind.
3. My vacation is just around the corner and I am already counting down the days. Next week I am off to Ireland, the home of my pasty white peeps, fabulous accents and lots and lots of sheep! And they also have some of the best food on the planet. I may take a computer with me just so I can show you what I am eating on a daily basis. Riveting, I know.
4. I need a manicure.
5. I am pretty sure Super Target is my kryptonite. Seriously, people. That store is amazing. It has some sort of magnetic power that sucks me in and whips me around, leaving me penniless and laden with material goodies that I am convinced will somehow complete me in every way. That is marketing at its finest and it gets me every time.
6. I went bowling this past weekend and scored a 51. That's right, 5-1. Try not to be jealous.
7. Happy Tuesday to you! I know it is weird to end on #7 but I don't know what else to say.
8. The End.