Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Prequel to the BEST Christmas Story Ever!

Hello friends. I am happy to report that my elbow is getting better. I was able to put my hair in a ponytail yesterday, which I consider my very own Christmas miracle.

Do you remember this clip from last year? It is one of my most favorite videos for so many reasons, the star and the sheep being two of them.

And did you know that there is a prequel to last year's video? Me either but I just sat and watched it five times. It is amazing.

I love the simplicity, the beauty, and the hope of this message.

It is exactly what my heart needed to hear. Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. "Brilliant! They won't be expecting that!!"


    And oh! The Star.

    I love it. Beautiful! I'm stealing.

    Love you.

    - The Seester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my!!
    Also stolen by me.
    But you probably expected that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete