So, here they are, all five of them. I would love to know your thoughts as well. Consider this a thoughts-swapping party.
1. I LOVE Phillip Phillips. I have loved him from the beginning, partially because he sounds like Dave Matthews, and partially because he is so humble and gracious. And I am always a sucker for a southern accent. I cried when he won and walked off the stage to hug his family last night. Seriously, I cried. And I will totally buy his album.
2. T-minus 8 days until Lizz's wedding! Holy Moses. How did it get here so quickly?! And I am happy to report that the dress... fits! Wahoooooooooooo! I consider this a major victory in my life, especially since I ate pans (as in, plural) of brownies over the winter months. I will give you more details about this later, but for now, just know that I won't have to wear a bedazzled mumu for the wedding.
3. I want to learn how to fly fish.
4. This is my view of out my window:
These mammoth beasts have been moving dirt for a week now and I am pretty sure my beautiful view is going to be obliterated by a building, which is rumored to be a mental health facility. I am sure there is some irony in there somewhere.
5. I found another t-shirt that I think I need:
It's the boots that make it, don't you think?