Thursday, July 19, 2012

Righteous Music for a Summer Evening

Treehouse Sanctum, otherwise known as my big brother and his amazingly talented friend Danya, are playing this Friday night at Paris on the Platte and I really think you should come.


All of the cool kids will be there.



Like me. And my mom.

And, one of my friend's from high school is opening for them. She is UH-MAZING! I am going just to hear her, but don't tell Sam I said that.

So, if you have nothing to do on a glorious summer evening, and you really want to hang out and listen to fantastic music, come and join me. If you live out of state there is still plenty of time to hop on a plane. I'll pick you up at the airport if you ask nicely.

Here are the details:
Who: Treehouse Sanctum (and other cool people)
Where: Paris on the Platte (1549 Platte St, Denver, Colorado)
When: 9:00 pm-midnight

And here is one of my favorite songs of theirs. Check it:



See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment