Just in case you think I live a glamorous life, here are a few fun facts you should know:
1. Last night I bought two slices of pizza from Pizza Hut and ate them on the floor of my hotel room while I watched a movie with subtitles.
2. I bought a new scarf from a street vendor and it smells like body odor and death. I washed it in the bathroom sink with shampoo and let it air-dry outside of the window of my hotel room and it still makes me gag. I am thinking that a girl who has funktified stench wrapped around her neck will be a hit among the fellas, don't you?
3. I slipped on some wet tile in a park and fell down hard on my right knee. A high school boy helped me up. He kept talking to me in Portuguese and I all I could do was mumble "thank you" and hobble away. I swallowed my pride with a hazelnut Magnum bar.
4. They sell colored toilet paper here. Like turquoise and magenta and even black. One roll costs 7 Euros. I would love to know what you think about this.
5. The humidity has made my hair look like a tumbleweed on steroids. It is awesome in every way.
And on that note...Happy Good Friday, peeps!